Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Had To!!!

This whole blog may fizzle, but I Just Had To start it today! =)
I got done reading E's posts, on her blog, & felt a strong need to record my own feelings & attachment to our daughter...
Then realized that it'd be cool if both E & I had a blog together!
You know?
It'll be interesting to see how it shapes up! =)
My love for "li'l A" can never adequately be expressed, but I MUST TRY, especially since I am not there on a daily basis, as most mothers, & I must do all that I can to, hmmm... compensate for that absence... if you will.
E gives her own unique blend of mothering, for which there is no substitute, but she is not me!!! (Thank Heavens! Where we'd be without her, I don't even wanna think about!!!)
And so... Here I am: Momma A... Baring aspects of my soul,
for my daughter's sake...
And I pray that she'll have opportunity to absorb my love for her more fully, through this medium, as she grows & matures into the strong, beautiful, magnificent woman that she is.
Well, that settles it, doesn't it?
This blog may have no more than a few readers...
The posts may be far & few between...
But it most assuredly will not "fizzle"!
The passion that rose within it's first moments of creation is too strong to allow it to fade from existence: The passion of a mother's love for her child.
Though, it is more... because it is...
My passion. My love. My child.
My need for expression of such.
I love you, li'l A...

No comments:

Post a Comment